(1) Low voltage alarm: the buzzer sounds 2 audible with a difference of 1 Hz.
(2) Low voltage protection: the buzzer emits a continuous alarm 3 times, with intervals of 1 Hz.
(3) Low voltage recovery: Low voltage rise automatically restores the output and the buzzer sounds 3 times the alarm is canceled.
(4) Overvoltage protection: the buzzer sounds 4 times, with a deviation of 1 Hz.
(5) Overvoltage recovery: the voltage is reduced automatically to restore the output, and the buzzer sounds 4 times the alarm is canceled.
(6) thermal protection: 80, when the overheating protection buzzer sounds an alarm 5 times, with a deviation of 1 Hz.
(7) Overload protection: 10S automatic shutdown output for overload protection, 5S automatic recovery, automatic locking for three consecutive times.
(8) Short-circuit protection: Short-circuit protection Outout 1S stop interlock.
1 x Pure Sine Wave Converter 2000w
2 x cables
1 x user manual
1 x remote control
FAQ-Infrared Paint Lamp
1. Why choose our factory?
Our company has advanced production equipment and strong technical force. The production process is strictly managed in terms of quality. Our products are sold all over the world, and are well received at home and abroad for their excellent quality and perfect service.
2. What are the advantages of our products?
High efficiency, energy saving, fast delivery, good quality
3. Our advantage?
Reasonable price and best service, advanced equipment and strong technology.
4. How to order?
Once you are interested in our products, please contact us via online or email as soon as possible. A specific quotation will be provided according to the required size and quantity.
5. How is the quality?
All products comply with ISO and the highest national standards, if necessary, we can also provide CE, certificates.
1. Question: Why is your quotation higher than other suppliers?
A: In the domestic market, inverter brands are mixed. Many low-cost inverters are actually assembled by unlicensed small workshops. They are assembled rudely and use unqualified components to reduce costs, which poses a very big safety hazard! In order to protect the personal and property safety of your relatives, please don't be greedy for low prices, and be sure to choose a reliable inverter!
2. Question: Is the output voltage of our inverter stable?
A: Absolutely. Our inverter is designed with a good voltage stabilizing circuit. You can even check while measuring the true value with a multimeter. In fact, the output voltage is quite stable. A special note is needed here: Many customers find that they are unstable when using a traditional multimeter to measure voltage. We can say that the operation is incorrect. Ordinary multimeters can only test pure sine waves and calculated data.
3. Question: What should I pay attention to when installing the inverter?
A: Place the product in a ventilated, cool, dry, and waterproof place. Please do not use force or put foreign objects into the inverter. Remember to turn on the inverter before turning on the appliance.
4. How about your warranty?
A: We provide 1 year warranty and lifetime technical support for different products